Editor's note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. From H-E-B's newest takeaway partner to a housing market update, here are the hottest headlines of the week.
1. H-E-B adds takeaway meals from famed San Antonio chef to local stores. H-E-B is at it again, this time adding food from three of chef Jason Dady's San Antonio restaurants to its popular new takeaway options.
2. San Antonio real estate market stays strong despite COVID-19 crisis. Even with major restrictions in place, the San Antonio housing market saw modest growth in both sales and prices in March 2020.
3. Here are the top 5 things to do in San Antonio this weekend. San Antonio's weekend events have gone virtual — from a River Walk concert to a fancy supper club.
4. San Antonio adds 2 drive-thru COVID-19 testing sites in underserved locations. The drive-thru sites are open seven days a week, offer free testing, and aim to serve uninsured or underinsured residents.
5. Texas restaurants, movie theaters, and malls reopening with limited capacity. The governor's stay-at-home order expired April 30, and now restaurants, movie theaters, and retail across the state can reopen — at limited capacity — if they choose.