Tastemaker Awards winners star in this week's most popular San Antonio stories
Editor’s note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. San Antonio's best restaurant and chef crowned at 2022 Tastemakers. On April 26, we gathered with nominees and the San Antonio community at The Espee for our first-ever local Tastemakers tasting event and awards ceremony. Here are the winners.
2. Stunning San Antonio-area ranch flows onto the market at $54.5 million. This ranch for sale near Boerne is a water lover's dream.
3. These San Antonio high schools are top of the class, says U.S. News & World Report. They rank among the top 10 schools in the state and the best in the nation.
4. Here are the top 5 things to do in San Antonio this weekend. Local art, outdoor conversation, and live entertainment are on the calendar this weekend.
5. Charming pop superstar Michael Bublé heads to San Antonio on new tour. The acclaimed star will take over San Antonio’s AT&T Center on September 17.