San Antonio's best new restaurants heat up tournament, plus more popular stories
Editor’s note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. San Antonio's 8 best new restaurants heat up Tastemakers tournament. Vote for your favorites in each matchup to determine who will be crowned San Antonio's Best New Restaurant at our Tastemaker Awards.
2. Best spots for bluebonnets in the Hill Country and around Texas 2022. Wildflowers have gotten a slow start this year, but there are still pretty bluebonnets to be seen in the Hill Country and beyond.
3. 2 buzzy concepts pour into San Antonio food hall opening this winter. Get ready for Make Ready Market, opening this winter at River North.
4. Chris Rock adds San Antonio stop to extended world tour this fall. The comedian is extending his "Ego Death World Tour" and adding three Texas dates.
5. New H-E-B brand of green products will benefit Texas Parks & Wildlife. The new initiative will aid coastal conservation efforts and the establishment of the state’s newest park.