Editor's note: Welcome to our weekly roundup of the top stories in San Antonio. Each weekend, we share five pieces that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days.
1. H-E-B carts out to-go meals from San Antonio restaurants closed due to COVID-19. The San Antonio-based grocer has been in the spotlight through much of the COVID-19 crisis. Now, it's serving up prepared meals from local favorites, with all proceeds going directly to the restaurants.
2. Texas hospital first in nation to deliver crucial new coronavirus treatment. The FDA fast-tracked approval of this treatment, which is being administered at leading Texas hospital Houston Methodist.
3. Here are the top 5 things to do in San Antonio this weekend. From livestream story time to a virtual massage, here are five fun things you can do in the Alamo City — from the comfort of your home.
4. Alamo Drafthouse rolls out at-home movies during COVID-19 shutdown. Going to the movies isn't feasible right now, but the movies can still come to you. Beloved Texas-born chain Alamo Drafthouse is among the indie theaters now offering virtual cinema screenings.
5. These San Antonio restaurants are serving Easter brunch and dinner to-go. Here's a list of the San Antonio restaurants preparing at-home versions of brunch, lunch, and dinner for your holiday enjoyment.