Healthy San Antonio restaurant sprouts in Southtown, plus more popular stories
Editor's note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. Favorite San Antonio health-food restaurant sprouts up in Southtown. Favorite plant-forward San Antonio eatery Pharm Table has planted new roots in Southtown and is open now.
2. San Antonio beer baron brews up historic $20 million gift to local university. The San Antonio businessman tied to some of the world's most recognizable beer brands has given UTSA an unprecedented monetary gift.
3. San Antonio housing market continues to heat up despite historic winter storm. Not even a historic winter storm could slow down the local housing market. Last month, home sales increased slightly year-over-year, and home prices grew even more.
4. Pearl district debuts new studio for San Antonio creatives. A new picture-perfect studio is available for rent in the Pearl district for your next creative endeavor.
5. Texas heiress' $150 million art trove up for grabs in upcoming auction. Sotheby's is calling it "the most significant collection to come to auction for years."