San Antonio's best places to work clock in among this week's most popular stories
Editor's note: Welcome to our weekly roundup of the hottest stories in San Antonio. Each weekend, we share five pieces that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days.
1. 2 San Antonio employers clock in among Fortune's 100 best companies to work. If you're hunting for a job, you might consider these two local companies, which Fortune deems among America's best places to work.
2. Sweet new San Antonio shop bakes up colorful tribute to the Alamo City. A brand-new family-owned bakery called Capcakes has made a big splash in San Antonio with its beautiful cookies that are an homage to the city's rich history.
3. 3 San Antonio chefs score prestigious James Beard semifinalist nominations. This is the first year for the prestigious James Beard Awards to include a Best Chef: Texas category — and three local chefs made the cut.
4. Ruby City and Marfa arts organization dazzle downtown San Antonio with free music event. On April 30, Ruby City's Sculpture Garden will play host to the fourth annual Music in the Park — this time in collaboration with Ballroom Marfa.
5. San Antonio parachutes onto new list of most popular U.S. destinations. San Antonio is one of only two Texas cities to land on Tripadvisor's 2020 list of top travel destinations in the country.