Editor's note: Welcome to our weekly roundup of the hottest stories in San Antonio. Each weekend, we share five pieces that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days.
1. New North San Antonio all-day cafe fills bellies with pastries and more. The all-day restaurant trend has arrived in San Antonio with the opening of Full Belly Cafe in Sonterra Village. To begin, the restaurant is serving breakfast, with brunch, lunch, and dinner to follow soon.
2. Here are the top 5 things to do in San Antonio this weekend. There's a lot to love about San Antonio this weekend, including performances of Romeo and Juliet by Ballet San Antonio and an all-day, multicultural Mardi Gras party.
3. New $65 million mixed-use development will rise near Hemisfair. The San Antonio Historic and Design Review Commission has given the green light to a new mixed-use project that will be sandwiched between the River Walk and Hemisfair. It's slated for completion in spring 2022.
4. 5 things to know in San Antonio food right now: Southtown restaurant shutters continue. The wave of Southtown closures continues with the impending shutter of Casa Azul de Andrea. The Frida Kahlo-themed spot will close for good in early March.
5. Spacey new 'intergalactic playground' museum touches down in Texas. An out-of-this-world museum is arriving in Texas this fall, but you'll have to travel to Space City for the experience.