Editor’s note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. Massive upscale bowling and entertainment mecca rolls into San Antonio. After years of anticipation, a popular Dallas-based entertainment mecca is preparing to bowl over San Antonio.
2. Texas taco chain finally comes out of its shell for San Antonio debut. Popular street-style taco chain Rusty Taco finally opens Tuesday, February 8.
3. New $5 million cybersecurity hub plugs into Port San Antonio. The innovative hub hopes to train 1 million workers by 2026.
4. 2 happy campers unplug to recharge at tiny cabin Getaway in East Texas. This is one getaway where you can truly unplug and recharge.
5. San Antonio among U.S. cities with the highest rise in cost of living. The local cost of living jumped by more than 17 percent from 2010 to 2020.