Editor's note: Welcome to our weekly roundup of the hottest stories in San Antonio. Each weekend, we share five pieces that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days.
1. San Antonio's 3 hottest neighborhoods revealed by real estate authority. Experts at Redfin have unveiled the San Antonio neighborhoods to watch this year. But they'll cost you — all boast list prices well above the metro median.
2. Cult beauty brand blows into Alamo Quarry Market for first San Antonio location. Drybar, the California-born beauty fave, is primping for its San Antonio debut. Blowouts, updos, and more will be available starting February 7.
3. Here are the top 5 things to do in San Antonio this weekend. Celine Dion kicked off the weekend with a big San Antonio show, and the fun continues with the McNay's first-ever fashion exhibit and a pre-rodeo barbecue cook-off.
4. New Zillow study crowns Texas homes the most valuable in the country. No state added more housing value than Texas in 2019 — not even California — Zillow says.
5. Famed Barack and Michelle Obama portraits head to Texas museum. The Obamas' iconic portraits are going on a five-city tour, with a stop at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston slated for spring 2022.