Editor's note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the hottest headlines of the week.
1. This posh San Antonio suburb once again named wealthiest city in Texas. The San Antonio area is home to three of the state's 10 wealthiest places — including the richest of them all.
2. San Antonio travelers can embark on fairy-tale getaway at this Hill Country castle. You don't have to travel far for a romantic, fairy-tale escape. Just book this castle located a mere 100 miles from San Antonio.
3. Massive 15-acre parcel of San Antonio near Pearl hits the market. A prime parcel next to the Pearl is up for grabs, and interested parties have until February 4 to put in an offer.
4. Favorite San Antonio grocer bags top 10 spot on global Best Places to Work list. Another top honor for San Antonio-based H-E-B, this one based on review from its happy employees.
5. 6 things to know in San Antonio food now: Costco unboxes new store on Far West Side. Catch up on the latest local food news, including plans for the area's third Costco.