Editor's note: Welcome to our weekly roundup of the hottest stories in San Antonio. Each weekend, we share five pieces that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days.
1. Luxurious San Antonio castle lets guests live like royalty for $750 a night. Everyone wants be royalty (well, except Meghan and Harry). This San Antonio castle lets guests live their very own fairy-tale for $750 per night. The cost might seem steep, but is there really price for making dreams come true?
2. White Castle expands wildly popular San Antonio pop-up restaurant. Our first story about White Castle's special Valentine's Day pop-up went absolutely bonkers, helping the dinner slots sell out in just 24 hours. In response to the wild popularity, the cult burger chain added another date to its V-Day event.
3. One Texas city named among the world’s 5 best places to visit in 2020. One Texas city was ranked the No. 5 best city to visit in the world this year. Lucky for San Antonians, getting to this global hot spot requires nothing more than a tank of gas.
4. San Antonio rodeo bucks into town with all-new attractions and first-ever charreada. The San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo bucks back into town February 6-23, bringing with it all the classic events rodeo-goers adore — along with a new attractions, specialty shows, and its first-ever charreada.
5. Riveting San Antonio play imagines conversation between MLK and Malcolm X. The Meeting, a play depicting a fictional conversation between Martin Luther King, Jr. and Malcolm X, returns to the Alamo City this weekend for a very limited engagement.