8 classic San Antonio restaurants new Spurs player Victor Wembanyama must try, plus more top stories
Editor's note: It’s that time again — time to check in with our top stories. From classic San Antonio restaurants to the best 4th of July festivities, here are five articles that captured our collective attention over the past seven days.
1. 8 classic San Antonio restaurants new Spurs player Victor Wembanyama must try. It takes a lot of calories to fuel a 7-foot-5 powerhouse. And what better way to get acquainted with a new city than through its food?
2. San Antonio is the 9th best U.S. city to celebrate Independence Day. Dallas (No. 8) was the only Texas city to rank higher than San Antonio, while Austin ranked No. 21.
3. Riverwalk hotel reveals extensive renovations in downtown San Antonio. The Westin Riverwalk has a fresh new look, just in time for sweaty locals to escape the torturous heat.
4. Celebrate Independence Day with these local events in San Antonio. It's only fitting that the 9th best U.S. city for this particular holiday has a full calendar of fireworks, feasts, flags, and more.
5. This is what AI thinks a typical home in San Antonio looks like. The results of this AI generator are ... interesting, to say the least.