San Antonio's Grayson Street development docks with 4 restaurant and shopping concepts, plus more top stories
Editor's note: It’s that time again — time to check in with our top stories. From the migration of monarchs to the migration of restaurant concepts, here are five articles that captured our collective attention over the past seven days.
1. San Antonio's Grayson Street development docks with four restaurant and shopping concepts. In addition to hosting two vacation rentals, the complex will contain four businesses.
2. San Antonio swerves to No. 4 spot on new list of deadliest cities for Labor Day driving. San Antonians got a reminder to drive safe last weekend thanks to a concerning new report.
3. San Antonio sees monarch butterflies off with pre-migration festival. It's still a little far out, but people who want to plan their monarch costumes will have plenty of time to get their orange and black on.
4. Here are the top 7 things to do in San Antonio this weekend. Tap into your expressive side with a blend of performance art, classical art, and more at venues around the city.
5. This is how much more San Antonio residents earn with a graduate degree than a bachelor's. The average cost of a master's degree is $65,134, so it's important to consider the financial benefits.