75-year-old San Antonian prepares for 75th marathon, plus more top stories
Editor’s note: It’s that time again — time to check in with our top stories. Here are five articles that captured our collective attention over the past seven days.
1. 75-year-old San Antonio native prepares to run his 75th marathon. The New York City Marathon on November 6 will be his milestone marathon.
2. New 29-story residential tower coming to San Antonio's Hemisfair Park. Hemisfair Park continues to grow with this development.
3. Premier wellness destination Canyon Ranch sets sights on the Hill Country for new resort. Canyon Ranch is coming to the Texas Hill Country with a new destination spa in the Austin area
4. Texas remains a hot spot for international homebuyers, shows new report. The Lone Star State remains the No. 3 U.S. market for international buyers.
5. 8 things to know in San Antonio food right now: Neighborhood bar wiggles back to Broadway. The Pigpen Neighborhood Bar has reopened after a prolonged hiatus.