San Antonio hooks new location of Texas seafood chain, plus more popular stories
Editor’s note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. San Antonio nets new location of popular Texas seafood chain. Fish City Grill is grilling up a new Alamo City location, coming in spring 2022.
2. H-E-B bags a top spot on Forbes’ list of largest private companies. The San Antonio-based grocery giant ranks No. 5 in the nation, with annual revenue well above $30 billion.
3. New immersive Frida Kahlo experience comes to life in 2 Texas cities. For Frida fans, this immersive art experience will be worth the road trip.
4. New doggy day care catering to small pups unleashes at the Pearl. They’ll offer dog-walking, boarding, and more for Pearl-area pups.
5. December in Alamo City is magical and mesmerizing with these 7 exhibits. These art experiences will delight your senses this holiday season.