Editor’s note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. 3 anticipated San Antonio-area breweries craft opening plans. Two of the local beer-slinging spots will open in time to toast the holiday season.
2. San Antonio housing market spikes again, with median price surpassing $305,000. Though the number of area home sales has dipped a bit, local prices have reached a new milestone.
3. San Antonio attorney Thomas J. Henry files $2 billion lawsuit against Astroworld Festival. The area’s best-known trial lawyer will represent 282 victims of the Texas tragedy.
4. Whataburger ‘sleighs’ the season with new ugly sweater and more holiday gear. ’Tis the season to beef up your Yuletide wardrobe with festive garments from San Antonio’s favorite fast-food chain.
5. 7 things to know in San Antonio food right now: Burger Boy beefs up the Southside. The classic burger joint is now open, plus ideas for holiday giving and seasonal grubbing.