Festive San Antonio restaurants for Thanksgiving feasts, plus more popular stories
Editor’s note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. 8 festive San Antonio restaurants serving up Thanksgiving feasts. If you want to leave Thanksgiving dinner to the pros, give thanks to these restaurants — and secure your reservation while you still can.
2. San Antonio suburb raises roof with one nation’s biggest housing booms. Thousands of new residential rooftops have popped up in this booming area over the last decade.
3. Most anticipated San Antonio restaurants opening in winter and beyond. The San Antonio restaurant scene is swinging back from the pandemic with a host of exciting eateries coming soon.
4. H-E-B leader gifts $5 million to Texas university for future students. The monumental donation will establish a permanent Founders Scholarship fund for the second-oldest public college in the state.
5. San Antonio airport logs one of the worst records for delays and cancellations. Things could get bumpy if you’re flying out of SAT this holiday season.