Pro golfer's sprawling Boerne estate swings to top of most popular stories
Editor's note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the hottest headlines of the week.
1. Pro golfer's custom 9-acre Boerne estate swings onto market for $3 million. Of course there's a putting green — and easy access to a championship golf course — at this sprawling estate.
2. Here are the top 5 things to do in San Antonio this weekend. Kick off the virtual San Antonio Film Festival from the safety of home or experience an immersive Pink Floyd Laser Spectacular while keeping your social distance.
3. 7 San Antonio restaurants saluting service members with Veterans Day deals. Local restaurants served up specials to honor veterans on November 11, and one restaurant group will keep its Patriot Burgers on the menu through the end of the year.
4. San Antonio's beloved Whataburger knits up new ugly holiday sweater to make season bright. Just in time for holiday Zoom parties, Whataburger has released some fun new winter apparel.
5. Iconic San Antonio dive bar honored with new downtown hot spot. A favorite San Antonio watering hole is back with a new owner and new offerings.