Longtime River Walk restaurant quietly closes, plus more popular stories
Editor's note:Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the hottest headlines of the week.
1. Iconic River Walk restaurant quietly closes after 62 years in San Antonio. After six decades, San Antonio staple Mexican Manhattan Restaurant has officially turned out the lights.
2. Here are the top 5 things to do in San Antonio this weekend. Skip the tricks and indulge in all of the entertaining treats happening this Halloween weekend.
3. Central Texas' first crystal lagoon makes waves as part of $1 billion project. Crystal Lagoons are making waves across Texas, and the newest will splash into an exciting development less than two hours from San Antonio.
4. Big-name Texas architecture firm builds new future in San Antonio. A prominent architecture firm is heading in a new direction with a new San Antonio-based partner and plans to expand its local presence.
5. 3 San Antonio-area CVS locations now offering free COVID-19 rapid test. In an effort to make testing for the novel coronavirus more accessible, CVS has launched rapid-result tests in 21 Texas stores, including three in San Antonio.