Major brewer brings headquarters back to San Antonio, plus more popular stories
Editor's note:Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the hottest headlines of the week.
1. Major beer brewer taps San Antonio for new corporate headquarters. Cheers to this news: Pabst Brewing Co. has moved its headquarters back to the Alamo City after a 14-year absence.
2. San Antonio's Pearl neighborhood says bonjour to new French brasserie. French comfort food is on the menu at this new restaurant, coming to the Pearl next month.
3. These 2 extraordinary vacation rentals are just a short drive from San Antonio. This just proves you don't have to travel far for an extraordinary getaway.
4. Texas' largest crystal lagoon makes waves with fall-themed waterfront events. The popular lagoon is making a fall-themed splash with fun events planned through November 1.
5. Here are the top 5 things to do in San Antonio this weekend. An immersive outdoor theater experience and an exhibit honoring a Pop art icon are on the agenda this weekend.