Oct 2, 2021 | 12:00 pm
Editor’s note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
- Country music icon Crystal Gayle blows through Texas once again for renewed tour. The legendary performer will host several more shows in Texas in December.
- Hill Country village earns national praise as golden spot for retirees. The Hill Country offers peace of mind and tranquility during retirement.
- Historic Hill Country property with its own Irish-style pub hops onto market for $2.5 million. The home also includes a guest house that was once a barbershop frequented by LBJ.
- Dallas Cowboys’ Emmitt Smith hopes to score $2.2 million for his mansion, with special perk. The buyer also gets dinner with the football star, a Cowboys fan’s dream.
- San Antonio airport flies higher in annual traveler satisfaction study. SAIA lands some praise and a ninth-place spot among large airports on the list.