4 Texas brands named best by H-E-B, plus more San Antonio stories
Editor’s note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. 4 Texas brands win big in H-E-B’s quest for the best new products. Out of more than 1,200 product entries, these big winners have landed on H-E-B shelves.
2. New report roots into how to save San Antonio’s Brackenridge Park. The hefty report looks at how to restore the beloved San Antonio space.
3. Youtube star and food critic takes on Texas’ beloved Whataburger. Mike Chen is not impressed.
4. Largest outdoor escape game brings one-day treasure hunt to Alamo City. The pirate-themed adventure descends on San Antonio next month.
5. Exotic Hill Country ranch with ‘Old West town’ hunts for new owner. This 11,200-acre property near Fredericksburg is on the market — for an undisclosed amount.