San Antonio company named fastest-growing in Texas, plus more top stories
Editor’s note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. San Antonio company shines as fastest-growing business in Texas, says Inc. A local solar company has grown astronomically since 2017, the new Inc. 5000 ranking shows.
2. Texas Hill Country harvests No. 3 ranking among American wine regions. Here’s proof you don’t have to head to Napa to sip fine wine.
3. Growth in single-family home construction set to be hammered in San Antonio. A new housing forecast predicts that San Antonio’s home construction will slow significantly in the coming years.
4. Groundbreaking new show at Texas museum hails Egypt’s Ramses the Great. The exhibition is visiting 10 cities for its world premiere tour — including one in Texas.
5. San Antonio ranks among 10 major metros with biggest 10-year population jump. Alamo City’s population grew a steady 19.4 percent from 2010-2020.