Editor’s note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. 6 best ghost kitchen concepts in San Antonio are delivering the goods. We're spotlighting the tastiest ghost kitchens in town as part of our 2021 CultureMap Tastemaker Awards.
2. New brewery and taproom hops into Boerne with craft beers and pub grub. The Boerne brewery boom continues with this new hot spot.
3. Hill Country ranch with horse arena trots onto market for $17 million. It boasts an 8,500-square-foot home, horse-riding arena, and 2,000 feet of riverfront, for just under $17 million.
4. New York Times checks in with big praise for hip Hill Country motel. Retro motels are having a moment, including this motor lodge in the nearby Hill Country.
5. San Antonio’s official jazz fest bebops back into downtown this fall. The Jazz'SAlive Festival blows back into town with a full in-person slate of events September 24-25.