Editor's note:Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the hottest headlines of the week.
1. These 3 San Antonio restaurants dish out the best queso in the city. On July 23, we'll unveil the winners of our annual CultureMap Tastemaker Awards — and that includes crowning San Antonio's Best Queso.
2. Texas university designs device that instantly zaps COVID-19. This "catch and kill" air filter, designed by University of Houston scientists, can nullify the virus responsible for COVID-19.
3. Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani heat up New Braunfels drive-in with summer concert. Following in Garth Brooks' footsteps, Blake Shelton is hopping on the drive-in concert bandwagon with a big show planned for July 25.
4. Here’s how much space you can buy in San Antonio for $250,000. You can get more home for your money in San Antonio than Texas' other top markets, according to this new report.
5. San Antonio launches $2.6 million grant for artists and nonprofits disrupted by COVID-19. There's new funding available for local artists and arts nonprofits to help them weather the coronavirus storm.