Whataburger unveils brand-new look in San Antonio, plus more popular stories
Editor's note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the hottest headlines of the week.
1. San Antonio's beloved Whataburger trades iconic A-frame design for new look. Whataburger is undergoing a makeover, and the first store to sport the new look is located right here in San Antonio.
2. These activities put you most at risk of getting COVID-19 in San Antonio. This week, the Texas Medical Association released a chart that ranks which activities put you at the greatest risk of coronavirus expsoure.
3. Here are the top 5 things to do in San Antonio this weekend. Our top picks for your free time include virtual yoga from San Pedro Creek Culture Park and wild zoo encounters.
4. 8 San Antonio eateries compete to be crowned Best New Restaurant. CultureMap's Best New Restaurant tournament is back, and you can vote for your favorite now.
5. Texas' first Margaritaville resort now open for laid-back summer getaways. If you love Jimmy Buffett, chances are you'll love this new laid-back resort located just outside of Houston.