Editor's note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. H-E-B's head honcho once again ranks among America's top CEOs. More national praise for H-E-B, as Charles Butt once again lands on this annual list.
2. San Antonio Rodeo ropes all-star entertainment lineup for 2022. Who's ready to rodeo? The San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo will return in February 2022 with a packed lineup of big-name performers.
3. San Antonio's Pearl district says ciao to 2 new Italian restaurants. One San Antonio restaurant group will bring two Italian concepts to the Pearl this fall.
4. Study shows how many million-dollar homes there are in San Antonio. Home prices are rising, but San Antonio is still pretty slim on million-dollar homes, at least compared to Texas' other major metros.
5. Luxury condos gallop into Hill Country resort with prices up to $1.3M. Those looking for luxe Hill Country accommodations will have a new option when these pricey condos arrive at Horseshoe Bay Resort next summer.