Editor's note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. Mesmerizing 10-acre sunflower field attraction blossoms in San Antonio. A stunning photo op — and immersive attraction — is blooming in San Antonio through July 18.
2. River Walk hotel poised for $50 million transformation into luxury property. There will be a new high-end destination for convention-goers and leisure travelers alike when San Antonio's first InterContinental opens in 2023.
3. San Antonio golf course tees up spot on list of country’s best municipal courses. Golf.com says one San Antonio course is on par with the nation's best.
4. Here are the top 5 things to do in San Antonio this weekend. Catch new works from playwrights on the virtual stage, or head to an in-person festival celebrating all things Texas.
5. Final Account chronicles thoughts of aging Nazis and Holocaust witnesses. The poignant new film is in theaters now.