San Antonio cafe tops list of America's best brunches, plus more popular stories
Editor's note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. San Antonio eatery gobbles up No. 1 spot on list of America’s best brunches. The local restaurant known for its good deeds is serving the best brunch in America, according to Yelp.
2. Immersive Sistine Chapel exhibit comes to life at San Antonio castle. This touring experience is your rare chance to go inside Michelangelo's master work.
3. California wineries pour into downtown San Antonio for summer festival. Sonoma meets San Antonio at the third annual Wine Fest, coming to town in June.
4. Texas Biennial brings 51 artists to San Antonio museums and beyond. The massive curated exhibit will take over four Alamo City museums later this year.
5. Here are the top 5 things to do in San Antonio this weekend. This weekend's top picks include outdoor theater and the Pearl Farmers Market's 12th anniversary.