Texas taco chain breaks into San Antonio, plus more popular stories
Editor's note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. Hot Texas taco chain breaks into San Antonio with first outpost. Popular Dallas-based street taco chain Rusty Taco is heading south, with several locations in the works.
2. Long-awaited Italian restaurant says ciao to San Antonio this summer. After pandemic-related delays, cozy Italian restaurant North Italia will make its San Antonio debut at The Rim next month.
3. Here are the top 5 things to do in San Antonio this weekend. Art exhibitions and live music are among this weekend's top picks.
4. Alamo Drafthouse spotlights reopening plans for San Antonio theater. Expect the Stone Oak location of Alamo Drafthouse to raise the curtain sometime in June.
5. Pearl district clocks in with new 10,000-square-foot coworking space. Pearl is stepping into the coworking realm with these exciting plans.