Editor's note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. This San Antonio high school ranks among America's best, says U.S. News & World Report. A new ranking of America's top high schools puts one impressive Alamo City school at the top of the class.
2. Zillow reveals how fast home values are rising in San Antonio market. Those house-hunting in San Antonio this season — whether they're looking for a starter home or an upgrade — should expect to pay a premium.
3. Hot Austin pizzeria slices into San Antonio amid major expansion. Detroit-style pies are coming to San Antonio via an Austin favorite.
4. New Whataburger restaurant flipping into San Antonio’s Far West Side. Fast-food fave Whataburger will beef up the Far West Side with a new location, construction on which is expected to begin this summer.
5. Texas shines with 3 of the nation's most diverse cities, report says. Even more impressive, a Texas city takes the No. 1 spot on the list.