Editor's note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. New River Walk hotel promises to immerse you in Alamo City culture. A brand-new River Walk hotel opened its doors this week, welcoming guests into a luxe space with nods to Alamo City's arts, entertainment, and culinary scenes.
2. Alamo Drafthouse raises curtain on Dazed and Confused cast reunion. Catch the all-new cast reunion, accompanied by a screening of the cult classic, at the Park North Drafthouse location through Monday, April 26.
3. New San Antonio underwater attraction sets splashy opening date. San Antonio's first underwater ocean tunnel will make waves when it opens next month.
4. San Antonio bakery hits sweet spot with nationwide macaron delivery. Here's some sweet news: Bakery Lorraine's gorgeous macarons are now available for nationwide shipping.
5. JetBlue flies into San Antonio with nonstop service to East Coast. JetBlue's inaugural flights out of San Antonio International Airport are set to take off this fall.