Immersive Frida Kahlo show blooms in San Antonio, plus more popular stories
Editor's note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. Immersive Frida Kahlo exhibition blossoms at outdoor San Antonio museum. Later this year, San Antonio Botanical Garden will host the world debut of "Frida Kahlo Oasis," an immersive new exhibition that will feature a rendition of the artist's famed Blue House and explore her connection to the natural world.
2. Creekside hike-and-bike trail and amphitheater opens on Northwest Side. Get outdoors and explore this new one-mile segment of the Greenway Trails System, open now.
3. San Antonio stunner unlocks spot on world's hottest hotel openings 2021. The Alamo City is home to one of the most anticipated hotel openings in the world: the brand-new Thompson, which began welcoming guests last month.
4. Here are the top 5 things to do in San Antonio this weekend. This weekend's top picks include a virtual benefit concert as big as Texas.
5. San Antonio is slightly snubbed on the list of best places to raise a family in Texas. Two sought-after San Antonio neighborhoods land on this list, but lower than you might expect.