Editor’s note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. 2 San Antonio companies clock in as top Texas employers, says Forbes. You probably won’t be surprised by which two beloved employers land on the Forbes list.
2. Big burger chain beefs up San Antonio presence with new mall location. Fuddruckers is flipping into North Star Mall with one of 10 new locations in malls across Texas.
3. Where San Antonio ranks among America’s best cities to live in 2022. The Alamo City earns an overall grade of A-minus in the national ranking.
4. Texas philanthropist’s 6666 Ranch, of recent Yellowstone fame, is sold. It’s being called one of the most significant ranch purchases in recent U.S. history.
5. San Antonio weighs in as one of nation’s fattest metros in new report. San Antonio also tips the scale as the second-fattest city in Texas.