Low-cost airline resumes 2 nonstop routes, plus more San Antonio stories
Editor’s note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. Low-cost airline relaunches nonstops from San Antonio to 2 U.S. cities. Frontier will resume nonstop service to Atlanta and Philadelphia in May and June, respectively.
2. L.A.-based hot chicken chain flocks to San Antonio with 8 locations. Local franchisees have signed a deal to open the hot chicken chain across the Alamo City.
3. Upscale San Antonio steakhouse grills up expansion to prime Texas city. J-Prime is beefing up with its first location in the Austin market.
4. San Antonio sniffles to No. 5 on list of worst places for allergies. It ranks as the worst in Texas for seasonal allergies.
5. National grocery chain carts out new delivery service in San Antonio. Is Kroger moving in on H-E-B territory with this new service?