San Antonio hotel checks in as best in Texas, plus more popular stories
Editor’s note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. Stunning San Antonio hotel checks in as Texas’ best in prestigious U.S. News ranking. The beautiful Alamo City property is No. 1 in Texas and No. 7 in the U.S.
2. 2 San Antonio steakhouses get some love among the most romantic restaurants in U.S. In time for Valentine’s Day, OpenTable has named America’s most romantic restaurants, and two San Antonio establishments make the cut.
3. 2 long-awaited Italian restaurants say buongiorno to San Antonio this month. The alluring Italian restaurants, one casual, one full service, will finally open at the Pearl in February.
4. San Antonio business marches onto Fortune’s list of most admired companies in the world. This major San Antonio employer is no stranger to accolades.
5. 2 Hill Country spots park on new list of America’s best campgrounds. As you gear up for spring travel, consider these cool campgrounds right in your backyard.