Editor’s note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. Famous fried chicken and biscuit chain hatches 3 San Antonio locations. North Carolina-based Bojangles will bring the biscuits to Northeast San Antonio.
2. San Antonio suburb home to one of the hottest ZIPs for homebuyers. The New Braunfels ZIP code of 78103 was the fourth-hottest in the nation last year.
3. 2 San Antonio chains cruise onto list of country’s best drive-thrus. There’s no surprise that these two San Antonio favorites rank among the best in the U.S.
4. Landmark Galveston hotel unveils first look at grand renovations. The glam Gatsby-esque makeover of Grand Galvez is underway.
5. Texas airport lands first coveted 5-star rating in North America. Consider a layover at this Texas airport on your next cross-country trek.