Tony Parker’s splashy estate with waterpark hits market for $19.5 million, plus more popular stories
Editor’s note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. Spurs legend Tony Parker’s splashy estate with waterpark hits market for $19.5 million. The property, which the basketball star shared with now ex-wife Eva Longoria, includes a six-bedroom main house, a four-bedroom guest apartment, a massive wine room, and a truly impressive waterpark.
2. San Antonio sparkles as ‘hidden gem’ housing market in 2022, experts predict. With the second-lowest estimated median home value of the metros listed, Alamo City is considered “much more affordable” than most other major Texas cities.
3. Usher in a new year with these 8 enticing exhibits across San Antonio. From an exhibition exploring the cultural significance of La Virgen de Guadalupe to politically charged works and a celebration of Black cowboys, the local arts scene is full of inspiration this month.
4. 2 Texas medical powerhouses deploy game-changing COVID-19 vaccine worldwide. The brilliant medical minds at Texas Children’s Hospital and Baylor College of Medicine are rolling out a new treatment dubbed “the world’s COVID-19 vaccine,” which will be widely accessible to the global population.
5. 7 things to know is San Antonio food right now: Upscale ham shop slices into Rivercenter Mall. The luxury meat purveyor from Barcelona plans to open an Alamo City outpost soon, making it only the second U.S. location for Enrique Tomas Experience.