Editor's note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the hottest headlines from the final days of 2020.
1. This San Antonio clan cashes in on Forbes' list of richest American families. H-E-B has been in the headlines all year for its innovation and response to the pandemic, but now it's the Butt family's turn. The family clocks in as the 15th richest in America, according to Forbes.
2. Coworking giant evolves with first San Antonio outpost and Texas expansion. The "Office Evolution" continues with a major coworking chain's first San Antonio outpost, slated to open in early 2021.
3. North San Antonio gets crafty with new creative supplies shop. There's a crafty new shop in town featuring all kinds of arts supplies that have been rescued from area landfills.
4. Affluent Texas family shines bright as HBO Max's newest reality TV stars. Houston's Ho family stars in a new HBO Max show that's "unexpectedly compelling."
5. San Antonio's 10 most popular food stories of 2020 include H-E-B love and Whataburger backlash. These are the restaurant and bar stories that San Antonio savored in 2020.