Let It Ride
San Antonio lassos up all-star entertainment for 2019 Stock Show & Rodeo
Shine those boots and lasso those broncs — the San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo returns to the AT&T Center/Freeman Coliseum grounds February 7-24, 2019. In addition to the traditional rodeo festivities and carnival, the show's roping up an all-star lineup of country acts, comedians, and more.
On November 8, the rodeo revealed that among the popular acts slated to perform is Lady Antebelleum, Darius Rucker, the Eli Young Band, Alabama, comedian Jim Gaffigan, and more. Each act takes center stage (literally, the stage is in the center of the ring) every night on a rotating platform.
With about half of the entertainment yet to be announced, the current schedule is as follows:
- Thursday, February 7, 2019 at 7 pm— Aaron Watson
- Sunday, February 10, 2019 at 1 pm —Why Don’t We
- Monday, February 11, 2019 at 7 pm — Darius Rucker
- Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at 7 pm — Matthew West
- Wednesday, February 13, 2019 at 7 pm — Jim Gaffigan
- Thursday, February 14, 2019 at 7 pm — Alabama
- Saturday, February 16, 2019 at 1 pm — Eli Young Band
- Sunday, February 17, 2019 at 1 pm — Russell Dickerson
- Sunday, February 17, 2019 at 7:30 pm — La Adictiva (Latin Night)
- Monday, February 18, 2019 at 7 pm — Kelsea Ballerini
- Tuesday, February 19, 2019 at 7 pm — Jon Pardi
- Wednesday, February 20, 2019 at 7 pm — Lady Antebellum
- Saturday, February 23, 2019 at 7:30 pm — PRCA Rodeo Finals with Brett Eldredge
The remainder of the entertainment lineup will roll out in the coming weeks and months leading up to the rodeo.
Season passes for the 2019 San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo are on sale now and begin at $567. Other deals include the Final 5, a package that grants access to the final five evening performances, as well as the four PRCA semi-final performances and the PRCA Finals. Those are priced beginning at $150. Individual tickets, carnival passes, and other options can be purchased here.