Construction starts on San Antonio’s ‘central park,’ plus more popular stories
Editor’s note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the most-read stories of the week.
1. Construction begins on downtown San Antonio’s $27 million ‘central park.’ It will be the grande dame of San Antonio parks, and it’s scheduled to open in 2023.
2. California diner scrambles up all-day breakfast eatery in San Antonio. Black Bear Diner will bring breakfast all day to the South Side by this October.
3. San Antonio’s median home price climbs to record-setting high of $311,000. It appears San Antonio’s median home price will stay above the $300,000 mark for good.
4. Esteemed San Antonio university graduates to higher level in higher education. Trinity University will be reclassified as a baccalaureate arts and sciences institution.
5. San Antonio stars among best places for moviemakers to live and work. The Alamo City shines alongside a host of other Texas spots on this list.