The San Antonio Parks Foundation, together with the City of San Antonio, present Jazz’SALive, San Antonio’s official jazz music festival. Celebrate 32 years of jazz in the historic and newly renovated Travis Park.
Jazz’SALive features award winning national, regional, and local talent with diverse styles of jazz. Guests will enjoy live music on two stages, festival food by more than 20 food vendors and wares from local craft vendors.
Music and art merge together in the Art Alley, where local professional and amateur artists present a live art display. For kids, the event provides a Children’s Symposium which engages with four areas of music study and includes a free 2015 Jazz’SAlive T-shirt (on Saturday only, while supplies last). Kids can also have fun at the Kid Zone, a designated play area including games, moon bounce inflatables, arts and crafts.
2015 Jazz'SAlive Talent Line Up:
Saturday, September 19
- 11:30 am - 12:30 pm: Adrian Ruiz Quintet
- 1-2 pm: TC 7
- 2:30-3:45 pm: Aaron Prado Sextet
- 4:15-5:30 pm: Glenn Rexach Trio
- 5:30-6:15 pm: San Antonio River Rats
- 6:30-7:30 pm: Beto and The Fairlanes
- 8-9:15 pm: Wayne Bergeron and The Temple Jazz Orchestra
- 9:45-11 pm: The Rippingtons
Sunday, September 20
- 12-1 pm: Bad Banjo Brown
- 1:30-2:45 pm: Mente Clara
- 3:15-4:30 pm: Powerhouse Big Band
- 4:30-5:15 pm: San Antonio River Rats
- 5:30-6:30 pm: Soul Track Mind
- 7-8:15 pm: Joe Posada
- 8:45-10 pm: Tower of Power