Texas Restaurant Association Education Foundation presents Lone Star Bash
Some of Texas’ hottest chefs are teaming up with the Texas Restaurant Association Education Foundation to “party with a purpose” at the fourth annual Lone Star Bash, raising money for Texas ProStart and other workforce TRAEF initiatives. Guests will enjoy live music, games, and chef-prepared tastings from legendary and up-and-coming Texas chefs, as well as a wide assortment of craft beers and cocktails.
Chefs will include:
- Johnny Hernandez: La Gloria | San Antonio
- Jessica Delgado: House Wine and Bistro and Salt | McAllen
- Rudy Martinez: Sheraton Gunter Hotel | San Antonio
- Adrian Cruz: Roosevelts at 7 | McAllen
- Sharon van Meter: 3015 at Trinity Groves | Dallas
- Mo Holguin: Chili’s | San Antonio
Lone Star Bash will also feature live music from Jomo and the Possum Posse. For VIP, Chef John Tesar will be preparing small bites in the specially branded Beef Loving Texan area.