Editor's note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the hottest headlines of the week.
1. New $60 million center with arena and food hall to dock at Port San Antonio. A 130,000-square-foot complex complete with esports arena, food hall, museum, and more will join Port San Antonio in 2022.
2. Alamo Drafthouse lifts curtain on reopening date for San Antonio theater. Texas' favorite movie chain is back with old favorites and big premieres, and the first San Antonio location reopens in just a few days.
3. Healthy restaurant chain unwraps big plans for San Antonio area. Oklahoma-based Coolgreens is invading Central and South Texas with plans for 50 locations — up to 10 in the Alamo City.
4. Iconic Texas beer brand brews up White Claw seltzer competitor. Shiner is entering the hard seltzer game with a new line of Straight Shooter craft brewed drinks that will hit shelves later this month.
5. Texas company books unique lodgings for the ultimate getaway in your own backyard. Skip the hotel and book a one-of-a-kind Hill Country home for your next getaway.