Editor's note: Each weekend, we share five stories that captured the attention of the Alamo City over the past seven days. Here are the hottest headlines of the week.
1. New medical marijuana dispensary takes root in North San Antonio. A new dispensary in North San Antonio offers cannabis products to those with a medical marijuana prescription. The location, which remains undisclosed, is open Fridays, 11 am-2 pm.
2. One of San Antonio's best restaurants mixes it up with move to Southtown. Mixtli is on the move. The acclaimed Olmos Park restaurant will relocate to Southtown this fall.
3. 8 best face masks to keep you cool during San Antonio's sweaty summer. These top-rated masks and gaiters — some moisture-wicking, some with UV protection — should be your summer staples.
4. Downtown San Antonio hotel and rooftop pool reopen for first time since COVID-19 shutdown. The River Walk's Hyatt Regency and its glittering rooftop pool are welcoming guests once again.
5. 7 things to know in San Antonio food right now: Famed tamale chain unrolls opening date. Fast-food tamales from the Rio Grande Valley arrived in the Alamo City on July 31. But there's more food news to catch up on, too.