Editor’s note: It’s that time again — time to check in with our top stories. Here are five articles that captured our collective attention over the past seven days.
1. Texas population shatters records with massive new number milestone. We've officially reached 30 million, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
2. The 10 best movies of 2022 made going to theaters fun again. Some of these movies are still in theaters and others have moved from the big screen to the home screen recently.
3. San Antonio's top 10 stories of 2022 feature a Texas legend and famous fried chicken. Our readers are still loving looking back at the top stories from 2022.
4. Renowned Texas museum set to reopen in 2023 with exciting new exhibits. This UT Austin museum is getting a major facelift in 2023.
5. 6 San Antonio exhibits to enthrall and delight the senses this month. Jump in to January with these stunning exhibits from all across Alamo City.