Peek inside the $50 million renovation at this popular Hill Country resort
If you've been looking for the perfect excuse to book yourself (or a loved one) a staycation, the Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort has got you covered.
Located about two miles from SeaWorld San Antonio, the Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort announced via an official press release that the extensive $50 million dollar renovations are now complete.
In addition to updated luxury amenities in every guest room at the resort, visitors will find brand new wood floors in guest rooms, updated tech for guests to use during their stay, and a brand new emphasis on Texas artwork, featured inside the hotel lobby and guest rooms.
For the techies out there, guests can expect an LG 65-inch class 4K smart ultra high-definition TV in their room, in addition to marble countertops, tilework, toilets, vanity lighting and more in their bathrooms.
Another neat detail in most (keyword most, not all) of the renovated bathrooms at the Hyatt are walk-in showers. Some of the new Texas artwork featured at the Hyatt will include graphic sketches by a local Hill Country artist, and photos and artwork paying tribute to the Hyatt's historic significance as the location of the Rogers-Wiseman ranch.
Renovations aside, what can first-time guests expect from a visit to the Hyatt Hill Country? For starters, you really don't have to leave the resort to get a nice meal — the Hyatt has five restaurants onsite, including their main dinner spot, the Antler's Lodge, which also pays tribute to the Rogers-Wiseman ranch with its wild-game centric menu.
The Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort is also famous for its 5-acre water park, featuring a lazy river (ideal for the upcoming hot San Antonio summers.) They've also got the Windflower Spa and a 27-hole championship golf course on the premises.
"As we celebrate the 30-year anniversary of our beautiful resort this year, we are thrilled to offer an enhanced product paired with the premier service and experiences our guests have come to know and love over the years," says Steven J. Smith, general manager of the Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort, via release. "We look forward to welcoming travelers, groups, and our local community to experience the updated Hyatt Regency Hill Country for an unforgettable getaway they will cherish for years to come."
- 3 choose-your-own-adventure San Antonio staycations to book this fall ›
- Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa presents Breakfast with Santa ›
- JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort and Spa presents Light Up the Night ›
- Inside the most exclusive and stunning hotel suites in San Antonio ›
- Hill Country resort makes a splash with one of the nation's best pools ›
- Luxury condos gallop into Hill Country resort with prices up to $1.3 million ›
- Premier wellness destination Canyon Ranch sets sights on the Hill Country for new resort ›
- Hill Country resort opens limited lazy river day passes for locals ›
- Spa at Hill Country resort previously owned by George Strait goes up in flames ›
- George Strait’s 220-acre Hill Country resort springs back after massive renovation ›