Lining up a media sponsor can be one of the most powerful ways to attract attendees, donations, or volunteers for your event. It can save in advertising costs and can provide valuable credibility to your event. CultureMap welcomes targeted media sponsorships -- having a presence at your event, on your website, or in your promotional materials enables us to introduce CultureMap to a new audience of potential readers, contributors, and/or advertisers. Media partnerships can be a win-win for everyone!
Our Media Sponsorship Objective
We like to partner with businesses and organizations that will offer us unique ways to reach new potential readers and to create new experiences for our current readers through events and initiatives that align with our editorial focus and organizational mission of community engagment.
What is Important to Us
- Your demographic aligns with our demographic
- Your services or event have relevance to our readers’ lives
- Your services, event, or organizational goals align with our editorial focus or organizational mission
- Together, we can create compelling, creative content and/or opportunities for readers or event-goers
What We Sponsor
- Fundraising and charity initiatives (special events)
- Festivals (including art festivals, food and wine festivals, community festivals, music festivals, etc)
- Fields of interest aligning with our coverage areas, including food, fashion, city life, real estate, arts and entertainment, home and design, social scene, sports and travel
What We Can Offer
- Exposure on CultureMap.com dependent on monthly inventory
- Social Media support
- Exposure via email campaigns (Promotional Alerts, Daily Digest)
What We Ask in Exchange
- Marketing opportunities such as advertising in event programs or other print materials
- Online marketing opportunities such as website ads
- Opportunity to provide offers through partners’ communication vehicles
- Sampling or other marketing opportunities
Let's Get Started
If you’d like to discuss media sponsorship with us, please drop us a line.