San Antonio Food Bank presents Ancira Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram 2019 Live Music Series
The County Line "Ancira Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram 2019 Live Music Series benefits the San Antonio Food Bank. The music series will run in a split series this year—first series from March 7 through May 30, and the second series from September 5 through October 21.
As in past years, the concerts occur on the patio of The County Line Bar-B-Q restaurant. Since the series started in 2001, donations by County Line guests have fed well over one million people in the San Antonio area. Admission is free; however, guests are asked to bring monetary or food donations for the San Antonio Food Bank.
Performers for the first part of the series are:
- March 7: Bri Bagwell
- March 14: Mario Flores, Gabe Garcia and Clay Hollis
- March 21: Brandon Michael
- March 28: Jesse Stratton
- April 4: Shotgun Rider
- April 11: Midnight River Choir
- April 18: Isaac Jacob, Chris Saucedo and Mario Flores
- April 25: Zane Williams
- May 2: Small Town Habit
- May 9: Kody West
- May 16: The Reed Brothers
- May 30: Nick Lawrence Band